- Clive and Lyn’s Growth Group – 1:00pm-3:00pm Fridays Contact: Clive 0412653061
- Doug Dowling Home Group – 5:00pm-7:70pm Tuesdays Contact: Doug 0400172502
- Tea, Toast and Theology – 8:00am-8:45am Wednesdays Contact: Office 6555 4200
- KYB – Krambach – 1:30pm 1st and 3rd Mondays Contact: Peg 6559 1238
- Bible Study Group – Tuncurry – 11:00am Thursdays Contact: Rev. Bill 6555 4200
- Thursday Study Group – Forster – 2:00pm Thursdays Contact: Heather 6557 5454
- Studies/Reflection Group – Nabiac – 6:00pm 2nd Tuesdays Contact: Geraldine 6554 1409
- Lenten Study Group-Webster’s – 10.30am from Monday 6th March Contact: Heather 6555 3651
In our diocese there is also the opportunity to complete further study through the Newcastle School of Theology for Ministry. If you would like more info about EfM, please read this PDF EfM FAQ or alternatively, contact the coordinator Maureen Turner.
A Parish Lunch was held on Sunday 29th January 2017 at 12.00 noon, following the fifth Sunday combined service at St. Alban’s Forster at 9.30 am. 66 parishioners attended a wonderful fellowship lunch catered for by Dean & Christopher Deland from “Restaurant 26″, 26 Wallis Street, Forster (sons of Coralie Deland). An excellent meal enjoyed by all who attended. A donation of $330 has been given back to the Parish.
Men’s Dinners are held bi-monthly from February until December on the first Tuesday of the month at St Alban’s Hall in Forster.
They commence with pre-dinner drinks at 6:00 pm for dinner at 6:30 pm
Cost: A very reasonable $12.00 per head for pre dinner nibbles, a sumptuous dinner & dessert.
Complimentary Tea and Coffee is available. Or you may like to purchase Wine, Beer or Soft drinks for a minimal fee.
For further enquiries contact Clive Davies on 0412 653 061.
Next Men’s Dinner Tuesday 1st August 2017. Another excellent speaker will be speaking to us.
Speaker at recent Men’s Dinner: Judy Hall telling us of her recent sailing adventure to the Antarctic.
Greg Anderson: a recent guest speaker
Court House Ministry
Volunteers of the Court House Ministry provide refreshments for those attending the court, which sits twice monthly on a Wednesday.
Tea, coffee, chocolate drink (for kids) and biscuits are served on the covered paved area outside the court. For some, appearing before a magistrate can be a daunting, if not frightening, experience. Often those appearing may bring along a large support group of family and friends. Refreshments and a chat can often help to relieve the stress.
If you are interested in joining this ministry, please contact the Parish office on (02) 6555 4200.